08 July 2009

Beautiful Imperfections





Here is a video that may relate wat ever i tried to convey.


I regretted for complaining my mothers food when I was experience a different food culture for 9 yrs, even any one of my kind could not adopt those, no matter how long we stay. I stopped blaming my cozy bed at home to be not wider, when I have t
o sleep in bare bed with no extra pillows to hug in my rented bachelor h ouse in Bangalore .First time I felt respect to the nature were I was born and brought up to be heavenly, when am stuck in more than hour traffic in city. I missed that nostalgic boring days were I have nothing to do part from browsing and hearing music, when I have to work extra hours at night when whole world is sleeping. Even I can’t forget the days I spend my father’s money without any accounts, when I was try my level best to stretch my salary at least till 15 of every month. …What not my life taught me?.......but I have no complaints to god coz he knows its hard to make me understand without giving an experiencing to me. I miss all the places were my life as taken me through (school, collages, work n places I stayed).All coz they have given a bunch of unique lively memories. When I was first send away from home for studies I felt more arrogant about my confidence to live alone than freedom that I await. Inspite of all the problems I personally made and others made for me have never given any lose for me to regret. But let me tell you one thing now, my experience made me more n more arrogant than ever I was. …let it be.. W ho’s father? What goes…?

Can u compare your life with Robinson cruzoe ? (the famous fiction character who lived in an island whole life alone) I did and my life told me it’s not just a fiction story but it is possible who ever have an independent soul. There was only one difference between me and Robinson Crusoe. He climbed the trees and killed scavengers for food. But I got all that with money. If u r lost in an island for some yrs what will u miss the most from civilian world?

You want to know what I really miss the most if am lost in an island? I never miss my N70, my computer neither my music system but then what? I just cant live without an ‘Emotional Support’. Very simple!!!!! Yes in fact no one can .See in that case I don’t mind if am thrown away in a haunted island or in middle of a sea or may be in deep forest. Did u ever thought about that? Or you never got a chance to know yourself?.....I wanted someone to express my feeling when it rains..….I want someone to show my frustration when am moody n dull……I want to make someone hear my favorite music and to make them same what I feel…....Someone to lean on when I feel to dream….

THIS WAS A LATE REALIZATION OF MY LIFE….who ever says ‘I am independent ‘ are the true liars. who will not agree with me? let me know.(it really doest matter when it comes to the relation ,we possess to be with, name any that we cannot live without mother, father, brother, sister or a friend. And it all varies with the sta ges of life we pass through)...BUT WE ARE BONDED.

....IN SHORT.....

So reason we are born in family with all our imperfections. From there we crop our understanding ability that makes our life “ a beautiful imperfe ction”..He the man should know persons of variety in age and temperament, and yet allied to himself by an indissoluble bond which he cannot break if he could, for nature has w elded him into it before he was born.