12 July 2009

Cupid Wings


Well well well guys I am starting…Starting my ride by introducing a priceless character in my life. I bet not much guys have met or may be not bothered to think about these kind of people are present around us until they make a significant change in our destiny…..let me tell u don’t expect a love story either senti...but ya…”This is an intensity of imagination that finally reciprocated to reality..” (My life ya…)

Say about 3 yrs back I met him in -----(wait wait let it be a suspense for next 10 mints) And his name is ----- (no not now, let us cal him cupid till the end of the story.ok?).I never felt any provoking emotions towards him at tat time I met him either after that, but I felt he is such a laid back person wit immense of patients. Each time I meet he kept a secret behind himself .No matter what ever he does there was a charm of aura sheltering him. He kept a stable calm face always.

I never new how fast one yr passed may be more….he made a very slow approach in making me understand how he observes me and made me feel guilty for ignoring him,,, when ever I try to notice him his eye whispered “give me a chance I can make a change in you, only one chance” .who cared ? When habit of ignorance was in my blood. I gave a damn…he still did not give up. That was the best part in him…ohh lord , those days I could feel his mystery eyes following me where ever I go, May be I just want him too. I never thought he could be the man that any girl can die for… i see a man who gives much of himself 2 make me special…

Those were the time I was in my nth degree of loneliness, I wish all this would be my fantasy and could be my high intensity of infatuation….stupid me!!!! I thought wit time I will realize my stupidity. But still I was all alone in a huge crowd, all confused crowd infact. I wanted an emotional support desperately but my life was not ready 2 trust anymore. Finally I decided 2 be happy with cupid just coz he turned out to be the most harmless person in my life and I have a strong reasons (and that reason later u will realize I was so true).

Years, months and days passed it may be the 3rd year. Finally he succeed in making me feel how important he is to me…....LONG PAUSE .............I must warn you though, as much as he is romantic, he is pretty passionate and mischievous...n always display affection a lot. ( Infact I want him that way, I STARTED IMAGINING…………)

I wish he could give me the most intoxicated dreams of the time…I always wanted him to be good at that.….when I stare at him with lot of unanswered questions in mind,he come close to me and use to grab my hand......... and.............and...........and.............use to gave me a magic carpet ride and when I was not well sure to accept it.His face was so irresistible to reject the offer. It was a good work out for me. Running away from him. Being chased around the sofa. He use to make sure the carpet is really big so i have enough room to run around and not worry about being touched... when we are alone in room he use to say… “You’re killing me baby… sitting across the carpet and smiling this way and u r melting me like an ice.....”

Sometime a bit scary when he try to fly low to grab a bunch of lilies and tulips from garden for me ...:):)....And he use to fall on his knees stretches hand forward...Here are the flowers for u and says “ I am sorry they r not half as pretty as those eyes”... (Me giggling) …

It could be more than I could handle when I have a bad day and feel down, he did come from behind and surprise me with a hug and a gentle peck on the back of my neck. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and their miserable tickling inside. And he use to fill me with refreshing energy. It might've been more than any girl could handle…oh yeah.. May be a bad thing. But never for me.

If he met me out in the garden or something, He would lift me up in his arms and spun me around., letting my long hair fly in the breeze…(me laughing wit joy)

I like him more when he sings

"chaand kahoon, phool kahoon..
subah kahoon ya shaam..
kya rakhoon tera naam,
jisse duniya karien salaam"

This was the catchiest one he song for me…. I like shayaries and he knows that. When I call him “poet” …… he use 2 say “who would not become a poet when your eyes smile n flash at them...” (me blushes shyly )

I wondered whether I am a blue fairy from fairy tale ........................ .what if he gets Julia Roberts or Catherine seta in front of him, I use to wonder how he will find words to describe them…. he he he…. (Me Laughing) .my pity cognitions.But when I say all this to him ,He use to trap me in his arms and his fingers gently caress my cheeks to move my hair off them, then a gaze into the eyes as if he is trying to look deep into my heart throught it and his dark eyes say it all. He made me feel how my birth means to the world…

I consoled my self my saying that my immortal love for him made him 2 think “Am the charm that he can ever think off”. Days passed...

My imaginations never had any questions. Only true emotions are in place. No place for any intellectual thoughts, I believed that can make my imaginations dirty….....grrrrrrrrr….…but….in a sudden turn of life I thought, Am I that charming that any guy could die for me? Even if he says all that where will he find words to describe, if he come across a real “beauty”. I become upset and there cropped by dirty possessiveness in mind( I never realized for a long time tat was growing inside me, damn...............)

My desire was so intense that no god could withstand it ,my imaginations was so lively that no one can take their eye and soul off…Endurance reflected from me was so huge towards the universe. I never knew that god was taking time for framing me a future and I been so impatient. He “the god” made me to realize everything…..

Will u feel silly if I say he is not my HEROIC CUPID BUT WAS MY TEDDY BEAR…Will u cal me crazy when I say I had all my romantic fantasy wit him(I told u rite he the only person I can trust and u also will agree wit..)….u have 2 believe…when god felt sympathy to me he gifted me a teddy bear. My teddy bear gifted me my imagination. I gave colors to it…my destiny fulfilled my dreams and finally reciprocated him to a cupid. He have flesh and blood now. And he can breathe too….. HUSHH….

Here is the beginning story. Three yrs back when I was working with Infosys, my team went for a trip to pondcherry .DAY ll was my “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” that was the most memorable birthday of my life so far, went to 3 beaches, bday party by my team ,day ended with dinner in a French resto, During my bday party they gave me a gift. I was shocked 2 see that “A teddy bear” for me. but why? (those days I was not a girl who loved teddies ,flowers and butterflies ,may be they found me kiddish, but I don’t want to disappoint them) with appaulose I received it. I called him “CHUNKY” so as everyone…

This story is real and a reflection of 2 concepts that my life deliberately made me follow.......... One is from Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is a renowned spiritual leader and the founder of Art of living. Once told during his speech “RESPECT NON-LIVING THINGS” .May be the age was not allowing me to understand filosophycal part of being.(I was only 18 when i done art of living) Have I not told u in the beginning ,our life Is always comparable with silly things around us, We never noticed how dependable are human. Just as from the morning till night he gazes and touches many no living things for his use. We never realize, from tooth brush to alarm clock before we go back 2 bed. Do we need to respect them? Yes we have to. Feel thankful to the glass after drinking a glass of water .Think that if god have not created tat? Be thankful to the god and the glass too. For making our life so easy.Think about each and every thing u touch and remember the use and respect the creator of our world .Cant believe rite/even I could not ? Do it and feel how happy u r to enjoy the essence of life and its purity. Non living things will never cheat you so as my chunk...”infact he showed me my destiny” ...and I never felt he is a non living thing in my life.

And the second concept is from Bob Doyle “THE SECRET” novel.Recently they release as a documentary and which become very famous.(it is an extensive topic u must see its useful)It talks about the intensity of desire and imagination that can make any hope to reality without any effort but just imagining .Say like "THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS".i completely welcomed the message, I made my loneliness into a rainbow of hallucination .And its mine now…muah...

.... IN SHORT.....
who don’t respect the fabulous frame work that god created for us."He thought about everything".it is not just about the life but emotions,family,well being and what not.I still couldt imagine that he gave me such a wonderful experience to understand the power of our mind. Both the concepts that I was talking about was only to do with our mind,which just have to blend it.Nothing else we just need to understand him thats all the life is all about..