09 September 2009

Unspoken


2008 diwali was such a frustrating day for me( that could be just coz I could hear people celebrating around me with laughter’s and crackers and I could even hear kids yelling, fighting and running around n their noise was so nagging ) .I could do nothing apart from sitting home and expecting some miracle to happen., I spend my whole day in front of my comp, he came by evening,it was his off day, When I opened the door for him he looked very upset. But I dint ask him ‘why’. I was holding my frustration firmly.

We kept a long muteness between us knowing each other the reason, Infact that was a broke weekend for us and we found our self a wonderful day running back in front of us without making any good memory. He want to sit at home and watch some movies in the comp…but I was not ready to compromised from seeing how people are celebrating in my colony. Finally we were set for a walk wearing a sweater when it was around 8pm…Not yet planed were we are heading .we were passing dollars colony ,where we could see rich house decorated fabulously and kids of big pockets playing around and enjoying the prosperity. Road was not crowdie as we expected (horror of recession) seems to be a dull diwali.

The sound and the lights around made me feel charged, I started realizing someone was still quit and walking wit me, he seems out of the world not affected by surrounding at all..i slowly started describing and showing what ever comes in front of me. I made him feel exactly the same what am feeling each time watching everything around and I was finding all possible things which can bring a smile in his face. When I found him cheerful I felt more blissful. while we were passing greenwood apartments ( I love that apartment for being unique with pot flowers in balcony and the elegant looking light arrangements that even we could see from outside, looks so romantic). As usual I was staring one of those apartments, as if knowing my thoughts he told ‘it may cost cores’. while I was giving smile back as reply ,Infact I was standing their in one of those balcony wearing a spegatti and pajama sipping a cup of coffee and he was beside me hugging from back.( I appreciated him for finding my likes though then I holded his palm thinking of giving him more time from my life to reach up to my imaginations…..)

When we entered the main road the view was spectacular, two sides of the road n shops were decorated as if to welcome us. And fire sprinklers were busting in the sky leaving colorful spark above us, Even the cold breeze was favoring me. That blissful air was drilling my emotions. I felt every good things in this world is created to make us happy...I wondered whether he was feeling the same...he seems enjoying though…we found our self reached near shoppers stop (bannerghatta road). We were bit tried and sat near parking fence with a fried corn ( I even hated my concentration taking for chewing that corn but kept silent for him, I was observing him not missing even a sec). The moment was filled with full of content that was more than we could talk, and never needed a word to make each other understand.

Few mints later we walk back home.And we found our hands locked each other. He made me laugh a lot wit his innocent jokes. Everyone says I always interrupt while taking and I talk more than of use. When I see him talk I feel he drown out the world. We reached home and he drop me till my door way. I saw him fade away in the street. I Was feeling so rich in heart even after being alone. I was not feeling to have food nor feeling to switch on my comp. Don’t know how long I sat on my bed thinking about an UNSPOKEN DAY. Than big surprises in my life I always admired little joy that came on my way.

when door bell pierced my ears ,I found myself sleeping in the corner of the bed. Without blanket I was feeling freezed. It took some mints to realize things..i felt blissful..i opened the door. That was my roomy came back after work ,she asked me “ How was ur diwali?”…With full joy n smile I told her “Great day it was we had a walk till shoppers stop and came back”. I was finding words to explain more but I failed. Her eyes were glued on me expecting something more .i saw a expression in her face thinking ‘will that make a great?”

....INSHORT.....
I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing and taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity.