12 July 2009

Inspiration Behind My Blog


Thinking about the name for my blog hmmm? How well are you in collating your life with absurd things around you ?…Are u a cup of coffee that can always give someone a cheer after the Ddays wind up or a candle that burn itself and give way and light to others. May be a blanket that always give warm to whom ever lean on to it. Or can be an aquarium fish that always amazes the people but frustrated in his own small world.And offcource many more that u could possibly search for to compare your life with.

Few months ago I got an sms from one of my friend says……..

"Life is like having a cup of tea. you sit by the side of the window, lift the cup and take a careless sip only to realize, somebody forgot to put the sugar. too lazy to go for it, you somehow struggle through the sugarless cup. till you discover undissolved sugar crystal sitting at the bottom... that's life…"

I wonder who wrote this message because there was a time in my life I felt all songs are played for me. Some times I feel all stories are about me, Rhythms are played just for me . Dreams are framing me to build my fortune. but still I couldn’t recognize them sometimes. I was leaving my life without any harm either good to anyone. And once I started realizing the mix of emotions n responsibilities that made me alive, that was time I found “my life is like a perfect blended coffee”.

Hope I made myself very clear. I will never drag u through my life stories ,Rather I may confuse u by explaining my random thoughts ,but I will make sure I will make u feel exactly the same way what I felt during each scenario…this will be all about my “RANDOM THOUGHTS”